- Chronos PCI 32bit 2 Serial (16C550) x1 Parallel I/O card It 16c550 a good enough UART universal asynchronous receiver transmitter but may not 16c50 all your needs. Exar does not 16c550 any license under 16c550 rights or any other intellectual property rights, including those of third parties. Mouser Electronics har inaktiverat TLS 1.
- License Key Lookup.For products purchased directly from Chronos prior to March 21, 2017, use the Old License Lookup to have them emailed to you. For products purchased on or after that date, simply view your account which lists all of your license keys.
CHRONOS CARD, PCI 1 SERIAL CARD. Similar products In stock Save 17%. LINK RISER CABLE PCIEX1 15CM. R 174.00 R 145.00. PE9901PR2 Chronos Pci Express Expansion card. Is available from Laptop Direct and it is sold as new from our Multi-I/O Express card interface range of products. For reference purposes, the price of R364 is valid 2020-11-16, and while stocks last, may be valid until 2020-11-30, but this is a guide only. Prices may change without prior notice.
> Have you tried the driver straight from Prolific, Brian?
> Brian Reay wrote:
>> The serial interface which works is also a Prolific one. The issue
>> is related to someone the special interface make has done, i.e. not
>> using the Prolific chip set as intended.
> If so, what does the utility I have linked to below give as its USB
> vendor and device ID? It should be something like vendor 0x067b or
> 0x11f6 device 0x2303 for the PL-2303 bog-standard USB to RS232
Pci Serial Port Driver 10
Pci Card Driver Download> http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
Thank you Matt, some useful utils on that site!
Running the viewer shows the IDs etc. all the same. I've tried the Prolific
driver, fine for a standard serial port (i.e. one with a 9 pin D type) but
the others, which have either a jack plug or a mini-DIN give me the Error
A check of the Prolific FAQs suggests this is a problem down to the way the
manufacturer has used the Prolific chipset.
I had a minor glitch with this under XP but a carefully ordered install of
the drivers fixed it.
The good news is that the old homebrew interface for the FT817 works but the
commercial ones for the FT60 & FT817 don't.
- License Key Lookup. For products purchased directly from Chronos prior to March 21, 2017, use the Old License Lookup to have them emailed to you. For products purchased on or after that date, simply view your account which lists all of your license keys.
- Unsubscribe From Newsletter. If you no longer want to receive our newsletters by email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Current Downloads. You can download the current versions of our apps at any time.
- Old Downloads. You can download old versions of our apps at any time.
- User Guides. Each of our products has a user guide built into the software. You can find the user guide in the Help menu of most of our products. For products that don't have a menu bar, click the Action button. Even though our products have built-in user guides, you can download a copy below for your convenience.
- Telephone Number. Please refer to Telephone Number which explains why we don't have a phone number to call.
- Licensing Issues. Please refer to Licensing Issues which offers explains why the software might not be accepting your license.
FREE Technical Support
Chronos offers FREE technical support for all of its products. In order to provide you with the type of help that works best for you, there are three different options you can choose from.
- Knowledgebase. There's a good chance another customer has already asked your question. Search our online knowledgebase for your answer, so you don't have to wait for a response.
- Ask a Question. You can submit your question directly to Chronos and correspond with us via email or our support ticket system. Your question will be answered by real engineers who actually work on our products, not customer service representatives with only some rudimentary training.
Pci Serial Port Card
Visit our Support Portal to access the knowledgebase and the support ticket system where you can ask your questions. Before submitting ideas to Chronos, please read our Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy.
How quickly does Chronos respond to questions?
We answer inquiries during regular business hours (8 AM to 5 PM Mountain Standard Time) from Monday thru Friday. We do NOT answer questions on weekends or on most major holidays. We strive to answer questions within 24 hours, but it can take longer (3 to 7 days) during times of heavier volumes. We take customer support seriously, so the same engineers who work on our products will be answering your questions to provide you with the best answers possible.
If you've submitted a question, but haven't heard back from us, please see 'Where's the answer to my question?'.