Android x86 based OS for PCs/Laptops. PrimeOS operating system gives a complete desktop experience similar to Windows or MacOS with access to millions of Android apps.It is designed to bring you the best of both worlds – a complete fusion of Android and PC. Now play any Android games at the comfort of Keyboard and Mouse. Android Pc Software Laptop free download - TV 3L PC, Mobizen PC, Nokia PC Suite, and many more programs.
How to install android on the Acer Aspire One ZG5. Updated video of old G8 M8 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBKagJhhMAndroid:https://storage.googl. Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator. Step 1: Get the Google Play Store app 1. Update your Chromebook software. To get Android apps on your Chromebook, make sure your Chrome OS version is up-to-date.
Google’s Android OS is without a doubt, one of the best mobile operating systems on the planet today. It’s currently the go to software being installed in both high end and beginner phone manufacturers retail devices. Android not only looks gorgeous on mobile devices, it’s also a very solid, reliable, and versatile mobile operating system with a Play Store that is packed with thousands of apps. These are just a few benefits of using an Android smartphone or tablet. But is it possible for a user to enjoy these great benefits on their laptop? Read on to find out how to install Android on your laptop.
Remix OS – a Worthy Android OS Available Now on PC
Early last year, technology firm Jide released a computer operating system called Remix OS. Based on Android-x86 (which is an x86 PC ported version of Android), Remix OS will basically run Android mobile apps on all types of intel laptops and PCs which are compatible with the OS. This is great news if you wish to install Android on your laptop. Can you imagine having access to all of those Google Play Store apps on your laptop?
One of the biggest benefits of running Remix OS on your laptop might be for all those apps, but another great reason to install the OS is because of its lightweight functionality. It is in no way as demanding and as processor heavy as Windows 10. Remix OS is ideal for older PC’s that can’t handle Windows 10. So it is still possible to liven up your old laptop with a new sleek looking operating system.
What You Will Need First
Installing Remix OS (which is free to download) is actually not as complicated as you would expect it to be. Installation is quick and simple as compared to other alternative operating systems. It is important to note that although Remix OS is a stunning operating system with many great features, it does have a few minor drawbacks. It is in no way flawless and it is possible to run into a few issues that might be unfixable. These issues from my experience were different on different types of hardware.
However, Remix OS can still be a great piece of software to use if you don’t mind overlooking a few of these drawbacks. In order to install Android on your laptop, there are a few things that you will need first in order to get going:
- Remix OS installation package: You will need to download the actual installation package from Jide’s website. The package is a zip file that includes an installation tool, an image file, as well as some basic instructions and info from the developers. The Free Download links can be found here. Please do select the appropriate package for your computer (64-bit or 32-bit). NB. The 64-bit installer did not work on one of my old i3 desktops because it was not compatible. I did, however, try out the 32-bit installer and the OS is running like a dream on my old i3 PC.
- A Laptop or PC: Remix OS will run on most x86-based computers with Intel or AMD Processors. Some Chromebooks will not do the trick because they are ARM-based computers. An entry level laptop with a 2 GHz dual-core processor and 2 GB of RAM will work great. Using computers with Intel i3 processors and upwards will give you the best experience.
How to Install Android on Your Laptop
Download and Run Installer Package
- Once you have downloaded the desired zip file (64-bit is around 1.1GB with the 32-bit around 900MB), create a folder and then extract the contents of the zip file to the folder.
- Now there should be 4 files present in the folder, 2 text files, a disc image file, and a PC installation tool. Launch the Remix OS PC installation tool.
- An installation box will pop up and it will prompt you to “choose the Remix OS for PC ISO file”. Click on browse and go to the folder you created and select the disc image file (ISO file) in that folder. It should be named Remix_OS_for_PC_Android_M_64bit.
- Before you click OK, there are two settings that you should consider. Type: You can choose to either install on your computers hard disk or on a USB drive. Drive: You can select which drive you wish to install the operating system on. This is great if you have multiple drives or partitions and you wish not to use the drive that has your Windows operating system on.
Choose a System Size and Install
- Next up, you will need to select the system size. This is the amount of hard drive space the Remix OS application will take up on your Windows system. It is also the amount of space you will have to install apps in Remix OS.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will then need to reboot your computer. On initial startup, you will have the option of selecting the operating system you wish to use. You can go with the already installed Windows OS or your newly installed Remix OS. Select Remix OS and wait for the new operating system to boot up.
- The initial boot sequence will take longer than normal. This is to ensure all processes are installed and initialised correctly for the first time. You will then enter a sweet looking, minimal interface that is Remix OS.
Is it any good?
Remix OS has gained a considerable amount of popularity this past year since its release. Its makers, Jide, have taken a very professional approach when developing and porting this Android OS over to PC. It seems that they plan to give away Remix OS for free in the hope that it will serve as some sort of tripwire for the hardware that they sell on their website. You can also expect regular updates and support for HD and 4K monitors. This is good news if your plan is to install Android on your laptop. There are other similar alternatives such as Phoenix OS available. But Remix OS feels much more polished and intuitive because of its similarities to Windows 10.
The initial release has had its fair share of bugs. But ever since the release of version 3 of the operating system, Remix OS feels more stable. It’s current design now features widgets and swipe actions to navigate (features taken straight out of Android Mobile OS). As mentioned earlier, I initially installed Remix OS on an old i3 desktop PC. It functions almost perfectly with impressive speed. I was able to make good use of apps such as Evernote, Pocket, and Twitter. You can launch all three apps and place them side by side for simultaneous use.
Should You Install Android on Your Laptop?
As mentioned earlier, I initially installed Remix OS on an old i3 desktop PC. It functions almost perfectly with impressive speed. I was able to make good use of apps such as Evernote, Pocket, and Twitter. You can launch all three apps and place them side by side for simultaneous use. I was able to play Asphalt 8: Airborne and GTA: San Andreas with no issues. The best part was that these games worked perfectly with a gaming controller! I highly recommend that you install Android on your laptop.
More Tech Posts
Modern Acer computers generally come with a partition that's there to help you restore an Acer computer if it's failed. That's what the Acer eRecovery Management program is designed to access.
Download Android Os For Acer Laptop Windows 10
If you own an ACER laptop, then this program back backup your system and restore it. It can be for any reason, but users generally fire up Acer eRecovery Management after virus attacks, malware infection, data corruption or any other reason.
When you first buy an ACER computer, it's generally recommended to create a backup file so that if anything ever does go wrong, you can use Acer eRecovery Management to manage the recovery process. You can only restore an ACER laptop to the point at which the last backup was run, so it's advisable to run Acer eRecovery Management every now and then.
The interface of this data recovery software is quite easy-to-use and it guides you through the steps of backing up and recovering data.
When you decide to recovery from a previous backup point, you can reinstall the entire OS on your ACER machine, or if you choose, use Acer eRecovery Management to recover certain programs and drivers.
Download Android Os For Acer Laptop Free
All in all, Acer eRecovery Management provides a number of tools useful for recovering an ACER laptop to peak performance by rewinding back to the last backup.
Acer eRecovery Management can perform backup operations, reinstall Windows and restore deleted data.
Os Android Pc
Acer eRecovery Management on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from file recovery software without restrictions. Acer eRecovery Management 3.0.3014 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.Filed under:
- Acer eRecovery Management Download
- Freeware File Recovery Software
- Major release: Acer eRecovery Management 3.0
- System Recovery Software