Emirates NBD International
SmartBUSINESS offers best-in-class security and control features, accessed through Subscriber and User IDs and User Passwords, all reinforced by firewalls and 2040-bit data encryption. Authorisation and access profiles can be setup to ensure that only nominated users have access to the system, even filtered by products, functions, accounts. Abdul Wahed Al Fahim, GM Corporate Banking at Emirates Bank said, 'Improvements have been based on customer feedback to provide online access based on preference of the business user. SmartBUSINESS now caters to all business segments be it large local businesses, government departments, multinationals or SME clients. Dubai, UAE on a Business Day; and (b) 'Business Day' means a day other than a Friday or Saturday on which banks are open in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. 10.7 User represents, warrants and undertakes to Provider that this Agreement is executed by a duly authorised representative of User. Limitation of Liability. Retrieve your Online Banking User ID through the Emirates NBD website.Click here for more information about Online Banking: http://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/per.
English - عربي
English - عربي
English - عربي
English - عربي
English - عربي
- Login to your main account with your fingerprint using our newest Smart Touch feature with no need to enter your username and password
- Monitor all your Emirates NBD accounts
- View current and previous credit card transactions and statements
- Perform credit cards payments
- Transfer funds between various Emirates NBD accounts
- Transfer between Emirates NBD accounts using the mePay feature that enable you to transfer using mobile numbers from your contacts list
- Transfer from Credit Card to Own Account
- Same Bank Transfer in EGP processing at the moment
- Local & International Bank Transfers
- Fixed Deposits Issuance
- Cheque book Request
- New Sub-account opening
- Redeem cards reward points
- View exchange rates
- Reach the nearest branch or ATM
- Paying bills through Fawry service
- View loan details
- View Account & Credit Card Statement
- Activate, Pin Change and blockage of debit & Credit Cards
Access the Mobile Banking Application using the same User ID and Password of the Online Banking Service
Smart Business Columbus
- How does the Mobile Banking Application service differ from the Online Banking?
Emirates NBD Mobile Banking is a customized Online Banking service that allows you to access your accounts through your smartphone
- What type of mobile devices will the Mobile Banking application support?
The Mobile Banking application is supported by Android & iOS mobile devices.
- How can I register for the Mobile Banking application?
You can simply download the Mobile Banking application, then log in using your Online Banking User ID and Password.
- If I forgot my password, how can I retrieve it?
You can simply use the Forgot Password option in the Mobile Banking application and reset your password
- Can I settle my Credit Card dues through the Mobile Banking application?
Yes, you can settle the Credit Card dues using the Mobile Banking application.
- Do I need an Emirates NBD Account to use the Mobile Banking application?
Yes, you must have an Emirates NBD Account that is subscribed to the Online Banking service in order to use the Mobile Banking application.
- How to transfer funds to any Emirates NBD Customer using mePay feature through the Mobile Banking App?
mePay feature is enabling customers to transfer funds using the mobile number of any Emirates NBD customer. To activate this service, login to ENBD mobile banking app and simply visit the 'Settings' menu and select 'mePay Configuration', then select the account you would like to link with your mobile number.
Upon activating the service, please follow the below steps to transfer funds:
- Select New mePay Transfer from 'Transfer' menu
- Select the account you would like to transfer from
- Choose the beneficiary mobile number from your contact list
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer, then enter the optional transaction description
- Click on continue to view & check transaction details
- You will be asked to enter OTP to authenticate your transaction
- Open Emirates NBD Soft Token App then enter your PIN to generate OTP
- Enter the OTP in the transaction, to complete the transfer
- How can I activate the Smart Touch feature?
- Login to your Mobile App using the Username and Password
- Press on the 'i' icon on the top right
- Then click on 'privacy settings'
- Answer your security questions
- Click on 'Smart touch'
- Click on 'Enable Smart touch for Login'
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and then confirm
- Enter the authentication code you received on your registered mobile number
- You have successfully enabled your Smart Touch
About Emirates NBD Egypt
Emirates Bank Smart Business
Branches Extra Fees
Emirates Nbd Smartbusiness
Emirates NBD, the leading banking group in the region, was formed on 19 June 1963, when H.H. Late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum signed the Charter of Incorporation of the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) which became the first National Bank established in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). With the blessings of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, NBD merged with Emirates Bank International (EBI) on 06 March 2007, to form Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the region by assets. On 16 October 2007, the shares of Emirates NBD were officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). The merger between EBI and NBD to create Emirates NBD, became a regional consolidation blueprint for the banking and finance sector as it combined the second and fourth largest banks in the UAE to form a banking champion capable of delivering enhanced value across corporate, retail, private, Islamic and investment banking throughout the region.