Welcome to the IBM Security Identity Manager product documentation, where you can find information about how to install, maintain, and use this product. This documentation is updated to 7.0.1 Fix Pack 14.
Available on wego A Speech-Generating Devices!
Communicate in style!
Powerful, portable and flexible.
5', 7', 10', 13'Proloquo2Go is an award-winning symbol-supported communication app providing a voice to over 125,000 individuals who cannot speak. It is designed to promote growth of communication skills and foster language development through research-based vocabularies. Its innovative features provide support for parents, teachers and therapists to implement AAC best practices.
'Users can open Proloquo2Go and begin to use it for effective communication immediately.' – Susan Berkowitz, MS-SLP, AAC Consultant.
Proloquo2Go is one of the few AAC apps that covers all users, from beginning to advanced communicators, while catering for a wide range of fine-motor, visual and cognitive skills. It is designed to grow along with the user. The multi-level Crescendo™ vocabulary offers three vocabulary levels in 23 different grid sizes. Users can easily transition as language skills expand whilst customizations are retained. Core words appear in the same location across folders to support learning through motor planning. Through an easy to use template system these benefits also extend to user created folders.
- Pick from research-based Crescendo™ vocabulary levels: Basic Communication, Intermediate Core and Advanced Core
- Choose between 23 grid sizes ranging from 9 to 144 buttons on the screen
- Access 4,750 unique words out of the box and another 7,250 pre-categorized words in storage
- Select the American, British or Australian vocabulary
- Use VocaPriority™ to quickly customize to user interest without deleting or creating buttons
- Create, modify and move buttons with ease
- Pick from over 20,000 SymbolStix symbols or use your own photos
- Transition with minimal re-customization between vocabulary levels as the user's skills grow
- Support learning through motor planning with core words located consistently across folders
- Benefit from fully configurable grammar support for nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives
- Configure the Message Window with symbols and text or text-only
- Use the highly configurable PolyPredix™ word prediction in Typing View
- Share messages through Mail, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and copy/paste
- Create consistent activities using activity templates pre-designed for 23 grid sizes
- Use 7 included templates: Create, Daily Life, Let's Talk, Motor Play, Out & About, Reading, Toys & Games
- Access an even wider range of core words through a popup
- Make quick choices by using Popups
- Configure to Auto-Close popups after making a selection
- Simplify navigation by automatic Snapback to Home or Previous after making a selection
- Download free natural-sounding TTS voices, including 8 genuine children's voices
- Pick from 24 American, 10 British, 4 Australian, 1 Scottish and 1 Indian English voices
- Enjoy ExpressivePower™ with prerecorded expressions and sounds
- Adjust button spacing and appearance (color, font, border thickness, etc.)
- Benefit from auditory fishing with Select on Release
- Access through Apple's VoiceOver
Accessibility - Fine-motor
- Use Hold Duration and Select on Release to compensate motor challenges
- Scan with configurable built-in switch access with external switches or the screen as a switch
- Access through Apple's Switch Control
Classroom and therapy support
- Start simple and expand vocabulary as needed with minimal effort
- Customize vocabulary and settings per student with multi-user support
- Share folders between users and devices
- Learn using the in-app help, online e-learning videos, or downloadable manual and tutorials
- Connect with peers on private Facebook groups or the AssistiveWare Forum
Questions?Speak to a Speech-Language Pathologist /
AAC Consultant in your area.
Explore your funding options through
Medicare, Medicaid or Private Insurance.
Grid, TouchChat, LAMP, GoTalk NOW PLUS, Super Core, Proloquo2go, Predictable, Apple, iOS, WordPower, SymbolStix, Widget, PCS, Snaps, Acapela, Ivona are copyright of their respective owners.
Community Edition 7.3.2
Released on January 04, 2021 (Milestones).
Enterprise Edition 7.3.0
Released on December 7, 2020
Mac OS X
Note: plugin is compatible with Eclipse platform (from Neon to 2020-09). Required plugins: gef and draw2d.
Enterprise Edition features:
|Usually we release a new Minor Community Edition version once per two weeks. Major version is released quarterly (every 3 months). Information about previous releases you can find here.|
Tested and verified for MS Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Windows installer – run installer executable. It will automatically upgrade version (if needed).
MacOS DMG – just run it and drag-n-drop DBeaver into Applications.
Debian package – run
sudo dpkg -i dbeaver-<version>.deb. Then execute “dbeaver &”.
RPM package – run
sudo rpm -ivh dbeaver-<version>.rpm. Then execute “dbeaver &”. Note: to upgrade use “-Uvh” parameter.
ZIP archive – extract archive and run “dbeaver” executable. Do not extract archive over previous version (remove previous version before install).
Upgrade – don’t be afraid to remove previous DBeaver version – your settings won’t be lost. All settings are kept in the separate folder (DBeaverData in user home)
DBeaver requires Java 11 or higher. Since version 7.3.1 all distributions include OpenJDK 11 bundle.
If you want to use you own locally installed Java you may delete folder “jre” in the DBeaver instllation folder.
You can use PPA repository to easily install/upgrade DBeaver on Debian Linuxes. Mostly it is the same as regular Debian repo but it is hosted on Launchpad.
You may get latest build (EA version) of DBeaver. Usually it contains all major bug fixes found in current stable version. Just choose the archive corresponding to your OS and hardware from the following folder: EA version downloads.
What Is The Latest Version Of Proloquo2go
Community Edition sources, issue tracker, older releases, etc: https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver
All recent DBeaver versions are available in the archive.
DBeaver is desktop application.
If you are looking for a web-based database management system – please check another of our products: CloudBeaver.
How To Use Proloquo2go
It is also open-source and free.