- Save game editors have been around for ages, and are one of the most fun ways to extend the life of your PC games. Now you can edit saves on your XBox 360 too! This video will teach you how to do so in Fallout 3, giving yourself infinite of whatever items you want and all sorts of other fun options for messing with the game.
- Saints Row 2 Game Save Tool - Mods your Saints Row 2 gamesaves. Saves - A little list of gamesaves for multiple games. USBXTAFGUI - An explorer for USBs. WillowTree - Mods Boardlands games and stats online. Xbox Profile Tool - Mods your Xbox 360 profile. Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator - Rehashes and resigns items. Xbox 360 Profile Editor - An.
- I guess we all been there and we were furious! But not anymore! Try out the Save Game for Xbox 360 now! This will be your game changer and life saver. Xbox 360 Game Saves will leave you breathless. From now on you will be able to start your Xbox 360 games from the point you left them.
[XBOX 360, PS3 & PC]
Horizon is the world's most powerful Xbox 360 modding tool Free Download. Get more out of your Xbox 360 games with Horizon. Achievement Unlocker. Upgrade to Diamond to Instantly unlock achievements and show-off your shiny new gamerscore. For anyone that's interested here's an Oblivion save editor I've been working on: Click here to view this link It's early days but I've used it successfully on my own saves. The code is GPL'd so if you want to add anything I've not gotten around to yet feel free to submit a patch. So far the following can be edited: savefile header's.
- Update v1.1 Released 4/22/12 (Stable Release)
- USB stick required. (Any size will do.)
- I'm not responsible if you break any of the ToS.
- Creation of Gear is still in Beta. Use at your own risk.
- Make Backups of your saves.
- Download the save editor below.
- Insert the USB stick into your Xbox/PS3 and copy your Save File to it. (PC users skip this step.)
- Copy your save file to your PC.
- Open your save in the Save Editor & Proceed to edit your save.
- Make sure you make a backup of your save in case of corruption.
- Re-sign and Re-hash then save & close the editor.
- Copy back to your Console using the USB.
Saved game corrupted error happens a lot on Xbox 360 when you play games such as Fallout 4, Skyrim, lego dimensions, NBA 2k17 and so on. Try the provided two methods to fix your Xbox 360 loading corrupted saved files, data, and games. If you lost game recordings and screenshots on 360 Xbox hard drive, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will restore them for you in only 3 steps.
The 'saved game corrupted' error is likely to occur inconsistently. To troubleshoot, two advanced solutions are available for you.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Fix 1. Delete corrupted game files||You can find and delete the corrupted game, then redownload it again to solve the problem. Select Settings-> System-> Storage. Select the storage location, and then press the A button...Full steps|
|Fix 2. Request an Xbox 360 repair||Another solution that you can try is to request Xbox 360 repair from Microsoft. Copy and paste the device repair link in your internet browser and open it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices...Full steps|
'I met saved game corrupted error on Xbox 360 last night while playing game videos. It happened all of a sudden.
Then I played other games, the same error appears on the screen. It seemed that the saved game files were damaged somehow. Please help me fix the corruption issue.'
How to recover Xbox 360 saved games
The 'saved game corrupted' error is likely to occur when players try to play a saved game on the console. Usually, if you have logged out and logged in several times but the problem didn't get resolved, you must take further measures.
Being similar to PS4, ordinary Xbox 360 users also can't directly recover corrupted game files on the Xbox 360 console. You'll need to take further measures to resolve this issue.
So far, the Xbox support team offers 2 official solutions to help you get rid of the error.
Solution 1. Delete corrupted game files in Xbox 360 console
Save Game Editing Xbox 360 Kinect
You can start the initial workaround by two steps. First, determine whether the game is corrupted. To do this, follow the steps behind.
- Step 1: Select Settings-> System-> Storage.
- Step 2: Select the storage location, and then press the A button.
- Step 3: Select Games and Apps, and then press the A button.
- Step 4: Select the game and then press the A button.
- Step 5: Select the saved game, and then press the A button.
- If you found yellow exclamation mark on the game file, it's virtually corrupted.
- Step 6: Select the corrupted game and choose 'Delete'.
After deleting the corrupted game, you can redownload it again. Or you can see whether you have a cloud version, and you can use it from your Xbox 360 cloud.
Solution 2. Request an Xbox 360 repair from Microsoft
Another solution that you can have is to request Xbox 360 repair from Microsoft. Microsoft has its professional Xbox 360 game console repair center, if the issue can still not be fixed by yourself, you can request a device repair.
- Step 1: Copy and paste the device repair link in your internet browser and open it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
- Step 2: Sign in as an Xbox 360 customer.
- You can register your Microsoft devices, view your Microsoft registered devices, and even create a repair order for your Microsoft device.
The Xbox support team will assist you to get rid of this issue immediately.
Bonus Tips: Recover Xbox 360 game recordings and screenshots
Usually, game recordings and screenshots are saved in the Videos section on Xbox 360 hard drive. When the saved games corrupted, the videos and screenshots are fine.
If you accidentally delete the videos and screenshots of favored games, you probably can't restore the files. If you saved the game recordings and screenshots on an external storage device, you still have a chance.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is specialized in data recovery. It supports to recover documents, music, video, audio and many other types of files from internal hard drive, external hard drive, removable USB flash drive, pen drive, memory card, and all the popular storage devices.
You can take the Xbox 360 external hard drive or USB out of the console and download EaseUS free data recovery software to give it try. Don't let a single important game recording or screenshot missing against your will.
Step 1. If your lost video recordings are saved on external hard drive or USB, connect it to your computer firstly. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and select the location where you lost videos. Click 'Scan' to scan all lost files.
Step 2. The software will start to scan all over the selected hard drive for all lost video recordings immediately. When the process finishes, you can click 'Filter', and choose 'Videos' to quickly find video files.
Step 3. Check and preview lost video recordings before recovery. Then, choose the wanted files and click 'Recover' to keep the files into another safe location instead of the original drive/device.